Monday 2 April 2012

Why howdy y'all!

Yeah that's right...the travel blog just became a real travel blog because I'm in New York! I'm pretty tired because I've been travelling all day so nothing particularly exciting has happened as of yet. I did get lost on the subway and felt pretty darn white for quite a while. Luckily I escaped and I'm now at my hostel listening to a German couple have a marital (you can take the Germans out of Germany or some other badly worded stereotype of that ilk).

I'm popping out for a beer with a lad called Tom later. He's a classically trained singer from Seattle so I've already been upstaged. Other than that it'll probably be a quiet one for me I reckon. Anyone who thought they were signing up for some rollercoaster ride of a blog may stop reading now.

Peace little Englanders!


No comments:

Post a Comment