Monday 9 April 2012

My blog has broken :(

Well kind of. I tried to put one up last night but the internet in this new place is terrible, so it seems to be floating around somewhere in cyber space. In case I can't get it back, here's a brief idea of what I did yesterday:

1. I caught the bus to D.C.
2. I got off the bus and found my hostel.
3. I chilled out for a bit.
4. I met a lad from Leeds who is doing a similar trip and has a blog (I'll link you up when I've got the chance).
5. I slept.

It was a pretty poor effort all told so if it's lost then you're not missing much. I've got two full days here in the capital so I think it's going to be two pretty heavy days of sightseeing more than anything else.

Sorry I've not got anything better right now, but here's another picture for your pleasure. I'll have something good to say tonight hopefully!


No comments:

Post a Comment